We all need peace of mind. For most of us having a life insurance policy that ensures our loved ones are financially secure when we die, contributes to our peace of mind.
The many benefits of a life insurance policy include the following:
- Should you die prematurely and you have an existing mortgage, your loved ones will be able to pay off that mortgage.
- A life insurance policy often includes sickness benefit, so if you suffer from a certain set of illnesses, you will also have a lump sum payable to you and your family.
- A life insurance policy is going to a beneficial element for planning your inheritance tax.
- Life insurance will cover your funeral expenses and other bills when you die.
- A life insurance policy will give you peace of mind.
Life insurance is of great importance to everyone, especially for people who are already in the prime of their lives. Some people, though, do not think of getting life insurance until they are already in their fifties. Over 50 life insurance, though, is often very expensive and, at the same time, difficult to acquire. Normally, once you reach your 50s you will be asked by life insurance companies to subject yourself to a battery of tests, all medical in nature. Also, it’s possible you may not even get the life aneed to worry. Typically, a life assurance over 50 plan would cost you about 50 to 60 Euros inclusive of all the benefits mentioned earlier, with a typical coverage from 15,000 Euros up to about 20,000 Euros.
If you think about it, as long as you have about 49 cents to spare in a day, you can get over 50 life insurance cover with no questions asked. Get one now.
Call the Best Insurance Quotes Hotline now: 01-6854292